When your business server fails or is missing data we understand the urgency to recover your important files and get you back up and running. We work with our clients and the equipment manufacturer to recover the maximum amount of lost data as quickly as possible.
We know files and data loss emergencies can happen anytime, every day of the week, around the clock . Our Lab engineers here 24/7/365 to take your call or online request and get your data recovery started. Free service consultation and quote Receive service order number instantly!
Our NAS recovery tools and methods works with various NAS devices by many vendors. The list includes:
- NETGEAR ReadyNAS
- Iomega Storcenter
- Seagate BlackArmor
- Buffalo Technology LinkStation and TeraStation
- Western Digital MyBook
- btrfs-based NAS servers
SAN is a high-speed network storage devices that communicate with servers. It provides block-level storage that is accessible to applications running servers connected to this network. Tape libraries and disk-based devices, such as RAID hardware, may also fall under SAN storage.
Causes of failure of SAN systems:
- Failure of one or more disks
- Inaccessibility of data due to virus infection or bad sectors
- Accidental deletion of data or formatting a volume
- System crashes due to logical or physical failure
- Errors RAID consistency
- Degradation of array
- Physical damage due to natural disasters such as fire, flood, etc.
Fast, affordable data recovery services for Outlook and other common email clients. Our tech team have developed numerous techniques for fast, dependable email recovery, and because we have a comprehensive understanding of the unique attributes of different email systems, we can quickly return a functional copy of the files created by various email clients while protecting our customers’ security.
Common email clients include:
- Outlook Express
- Mozilla Thunderbird
- IBM Lotus Notes
We are also experts in the recovery of all manner of external hard disk drives, including FireWire and USB device recovery. Our services can help to recover lost data following hard disk failure or the deletion or re installation of an operating system, if you are unsure as to the nature of the problem with your lost data contact our technical team on 888.714.6292 for free data loss advise.
eTekkers are able to recover data from most SSD (Solid State Drive) hard drive failures where the drive is no longer recognized or operational.
This includes SSD failures due to:
• Electrical Damage
• Firmware Corruption
• Endurance Damage
• Controller Failure
- Broken USB port, plugs from dog bites, bumping USB drives by accident.
- Forgotten & lost password (password protected USB or locked USB drives).
- Deleted files accidentally on your USB data devices.
- Lost connections, dropping device, running over, bumping while plugged in, bent USB port. USB flash drive damaged or in more than one piece.
- Virus damage or Damaged USB Port.
- Lost data: extreme heat, cold & moisture causing USB data loss.
- Fire damage, salt water, lightning, USB water damage, shock to USB device.
- Disconnecting flash storage while powered on, power outages, brown-outs, spikes, power surges on USB.